Wonderfully presented home located in the exceptional suburb of Harrison on a quiet, well
maintained street. This home is close to the reserve, schools, parks, supermarkets and local
cafes, and just a quick drive to major roads & a walk to public transport.
Great tiled, indoor living space including open-plan living/kitchen and separate lounge
Well presented from the street all the way throughout this four bedroom, ensuite home is
not to be missed.
– Central gas heating
– In floor heating to living and bathrooms
– Tiled open-plan living/kitchen area
– Central ducted air-conditioning
– Gas cooktop
– Stone bench tops with breakfast bar/island bench
– Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & large ensuite
– Other bedrooms are lovely size with built-in wardrobes
– Separate toilet
– Alarm system
– North facing, entertainment area
– Laundry with stone bench top
– Large double garage with internal access and remote access
Rent is due on a weekly or fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent
is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Pets will be considered on application
Please contact our friendly office on 6294 9393 between 9.00am and 5.00pm to arrange a
viewing of this property if an open time is not advertised. Inspections must be in the
presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not
contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or
lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should
rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.