REFRESHED FAMILY HOME OFFERED FOR LEASE!
Conveniently located in the popular suburb of Kaleen, this three bedroom is ready for its new family.
With light and bright, well-sized living areas, this home offers the space required for the growing family.
The kitchen features new electric cooking, new bench-tops, new splashback, and the essential dishwasher.
The bathroom and toilet have been renovated throughout.
The home also features new, hard-wearing timber-look flooring throughout all living spaces, and new carpet to the bedrooms.
Freshly painted throughout, with new curtains, the property is refreshed and ready for the new year!
The back yard is well-sized with plenty of room for the kids to play.
Other features include:
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes
– New cooking appliances to kitchen
– New benchtop and splashback to kitchen
– Fully renovated bathroom with toilet
– Fully renovated separate toilet
– Two split-system heating/cooling units
– Freshly painted internally throughout
– Well-sized backyard
– Double lock up garage with access to backyard
– Close to local schools, and shops
– Short drive to the City, and Belconnen centres
Property Available: Now
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.