Two bedroom townhouse in sought after location
This two bedroom townhouse is the perfect place to call home. With heaps of natural light, a lovely private entrance and two separate bedrooms.
The kitchen features gas cooking, opening on to the dining and outdoor area. There is heaps of storage throughout and a single garage and additional private car-space.
Within close proximity to local schools, shops, public transport and only a short drive to main arterial roads.
– Two bedrooms
– Open kitchen and dining area
– Gas wall furnace
– Bathroom with bath tub
– Separate toilet
– Internal laundry
– Gas Hot water and cooking
– Single garage and single parking space
– Back Courtyard low maintenance garden with paved area
Property Available: 31st January 2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.