Renovated one bedroom home
PRIVATE INSPECTION – STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to Government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please click the book inspection button to register.
Located in a quiet location, this one bedroom house is a perfect place to call home. Situated in the convenient and affordable suburb of Wanniassa, close to local shops, schools and public transport, the location is ideal.
– Electric oven and cooktop
– Open plan living with kitchen and lounge room
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Built in robe in bedroom
– Separate laundry and bathroom
– Spacious low maintenance backyard
– Shared carport
Property Available: 01/04/2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.