***UNDER OFFER*** Three Bedroom Apartment Top Floor
PRIVATE INSPECTION – STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to Government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please click the book inspection button to register.
Located in the sought-after Observatory Complex this generously proportioned top floor apartment gives the penthouse feel without the penthouse price. The Observatory offers inspired gardens and landscaping created by award-winning landscaper Jamie Durie.
Uninterrupted views from the wrap around balcony of Black Mountain, the National Arboretum and the Molonglo Valley.
This modern apartment is located on the top floor in a secured building with lift access, two under ground car spaces and storage.
Key less entry takes you through to the large open plan living/dining and kitchen area that then leads you onto the ceramic tiled balcony for extra space to entertain.
The modern functional kitchen comes with stone bench tops, AEG appliances, dishwasher and overlooks the generous living areas.
Three generously sized bedrooms all with sliding mirrored built in wardrobes and additional bonus of a study nook.
For all year round comfort, a reverse cycle unit has been fitted to both living and main bedroom.
Extra large bathroom, ensuite off main bedroom and European style laundry includes wall mounted dryer.
Family friendly and within walking distance to the local public school and parks.
With secure lift access, infinity lap pool, outdoor BBQ facilities, gym access and fire pit.
• Open plan living and a large balcony beautifully situated on a corner
• Fantastic sized kitchen with ample cupboard space and electric cooking
• Bedroom one has ample robe space (his and hers) with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Bedroom two & three are of great size with mirrored built-ins & great views
• Modern and oversized bathroom and ensuite
• Great sized study
• European laundry
• NBN ready
• Pool, barbeque, fire pit and gym equipment facilities
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.