RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
Perfectly positioned a quiet cul-de-sac is this renovated, well maintained, 3 bedroom family home. Offering an open plan living area, gas cooking, updated bathroom and a secure, low maintenance yard. Conveniently located with close proximity to schools, shops, public transport and quick access to main arterial roads this property is a must to inspect.
– 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan living area
– Kitchen with gas cooking
– Double lock-up garage
– Single Carport
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Large entertaining area with a covered pergola
– Low maintenance yard
Property Available: 3.02.2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.