Renovated three bedroom home
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please contact the agent directly to register for a viewing time.
This renovated three bedroom home is located in a quiet street, ready for a family to move in. Open plan living with the kitchen flowing onto the dining area. The covered pergola is perfect for those who enjoy entertaining, which then leads to the generous easy care gardens.
– Open plan living
– Separate loungeroom
– Dishwasher and electric stovetop & oven
– Ducted heating and cooling, and wall furnace
– Three bedrooms with built in robes
– Single lockup garage with extra room/man cave
– Decked pergola area for entertaining
– Low maintenance gardens
– Close to local schools, shops & transport
Property Available: Now
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.