Generous Family Home in Sought After Location!
This generously proportioned single level home provides the perfect family atmosphere.
Offering a spacious lounge room with equally as impressive dining room. Four bedrooms, all
with built in robes and an abundance of natural light.
You will be comfortable all year round with ducted gas heating throughout and a reverse
cycle cooling unit to the living room.
The garden provides a private sanctuary, with an impressive and unique roof-top
entertainment area. The garden has an array of fruit trees and the added feature of a regular gardener to maintain the pruning. You will also be impressed by the single garage, single carport and additional storage room and garden shed to the back of the garage.
* Four generous bedrooms with built in robes
* Formal lounge room
* Formal dining room
* Separate meals area
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Ducted gas heating
* Reverse cycle split system to living room
* Garage with roof-top entertainment area above
* Garage with large workshop
* Single Carport
* Plenty of storage throughout including garden shed and additional storage room
* Fruit trees to backyard
* Regular gardener to assist with pruning
Property Available: Now
EER is 3.0
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.