***UNDER OFFER***Walk to the City - Live in the suburbs!
***UNDER OFFER***PRIVATE INSPECTION – STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to Government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please click the book inspection button to register.
Situated in the popular suburb of Turner is this beautifully presented, ground floor apartment. The property has plenty to offer including open plan lounge room, dining and kitchen, and one generous bedroom with abundant storage options. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher. Reverse cycle heating and cooling will keep you warm through the cold winter months and cool and comfortable through Canberra’s hot summers.
A large, private and enclosed, low maintenance courtyard is accessible through the living areas, and the property also includes an underground carpark, as well as visiting spaces.
Positioned on the city’s outskirts, you are only walking distance to the CBD as well as the bustling Braddon district. ANU and UC are a bus ride away, and the new light rail is in walking distance. Location, Location, Location!
• 1 Bedroom with numerous robes
• 1 Bathroom
• RCAC in the lounge room
• Small complex
• Open plan
• 1 under ground carpark with storage cage
• Ground level with low maintenance courtyard
• European laundry
• Great location
• Electric cooking
• Walking distance to Civic
• Walking distance to Braddon
• Close to ANU & UC
• Close to transport
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet, body corporate approval will also be required
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.