Well-presented home with room for the growing family
This is the ideal family home offering plenty of space, inside and out. All living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms are well-sized, and the backyard is low maintenance and private.
The main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite, while all other bedrooms include built-in robes.
There is a downstairs bedroom with ensuite, perfect for the teen, or visiting guests.
The spacious living areas are well designed, while the ducted heating and cooling offer year-round comfort.
The kitchen features ample storage and bench space with dishwasher, electric cooktop, electric oven, and breakfast bar.
The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for get-togethers with family and friends.
There is a double garage with remote access, as well as internal access, a single manual garage, plus additional off-street parking. The large backyard includes a lawn area, with low maintenance garden beds, a gardener will attend on a monthly basis.
The is conveniently located, with the Lanyon Marketplace, a number of private and public schools, clubs, playing fields and the walking trails all within close proximity. The Tuggeranong Town Centre and access to the Monaro Highway are only minutes away.
– Main bedroom is well-sized and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
– All other bedrooms are well-sized and include built-in robes
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Large open plan family room
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Kitchen with good storage and bench space, electric cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar, and dishwasher
– Covered entertaining area
– Laundry with ample storage space, and external access
– Linen cupboard
– Three lock up garages, the double with internal access
– Off street parking is available with the large driveway area
– Low maintenance front and back gardens
– Pets considered upon application
– Monthly gardener included
– Under home storage from the lower bedroom
– Close to local schools, local shops, short drive to Woden Town Centre, and The Canberra Hospital, the location is ideal!
Be quick to arrange an inspection, call our friendly office on 6294 9393!
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Please contact our friendly office on 6294 9393 between 9am and 5pm to arrange a viewing of this property if an open time is not advertised. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.