Introducing this neat and tidy three-bedroom family home, positioned close to all amenities and just a short drive to Calwell Shopping Centre and Richardson Primary. Presenting a great potential for growing families with plenty of yard space for the kids.
Boasting a functional floor plan with open living space, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar creates more cooking and dining space. This area opens out to the large low maintenance back yard, perfect for a family BBQ and a great space for the kids to play.
The three bedrooms are a fantastic size and have great outlooks to the front yard as well has direct access to the main updated bathroom.
– Renovated bathroom with bath tub
– Plenty off-street parking
– Reverse-cycle split-system to lounge
– Close to Calwell Shopping Centre, Erindale Town Centre and arterial roads
Property Available: 16/02/2024
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
Insulation Disclaimer: Property does not currently comply with the current ceiling insulation regulations
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.