Conveniently located family home
Entertaining and family living take centre stage in this stunning Griffith home. Enjoy the lovely feel with the raked ceilings in the main living area that is north facing, flowing out to an expansive rear deck and undercover gazebo through glass doors designed to maximise the open feel of the area. The open plan living/dining space is the perfect place to entertain all year round.
Well connected to the designer kitchen, you will enjoy features such as Caesarstone benchtops, clever induction/gas combination cooktop, 900mm oven, and an abundance of storage. A separate formal lounge at the front of the home delivers an additional flexibility to the floorplan, catering for a multitude of living and entertaining needs.
The loft style main bedroom is enhanced by skylights, an impressive walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, occupying the entire upstairs floor.
Downstairs, 3 really good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, and the third with built in shelving all are serviced by the main bathroom, complete with full-size bathtub, and separate toilet for added convenience.
A separate, light-filled study provides the perfect work from home location, or studio and connects with the formal lounge, or you have the option of completely separating yourself, so you can work away un-interrupted!
– Large open plan living/dining with high ceilings and northerly sun, flowing out to a beautiful spacious deck.
– Entertainers’ kitchen with plenty of storage, 900mm oven, expansive Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, and feature server.
– Additional formal lounge and separate study
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, occupying all of upstairs
– 3 good-sized additional bedrooms with storage options
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bathtub + separate toilet
– Polished floorboards throughout living and kitchen
– Expansive, elevated rear deck with private, undercover gazebo perfect for entertaining
– Ducted underfloor gas heating and slow combustion wood fireplace
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Single lock up garage with automatic door and rear garden access
– Large internal laundry with ample storage
Property Available: 18/08/2022
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.