Two-story Terrace in the heart of Barton
Set in an absolutely prime location, with your own private street access you will find 5/21 Brisbane Avenue, Barton. This property comprises a spacious lounge and dining area that overlook your own private gated courtyard. The kitchen is a great size, with plenty of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooking.
On the ground floor there is a spacious bedroom with a built-in robe and bathroom. Head upstairs and you will find the master bedroom complete with ensuite and built-in robe, overlooking a peaceful leafy outlook.
Within walking distance to Parliament House, various Government Departments and Lake Burley Griffin you can leave the car at home!
Also close to popular schools, shops, boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants, such a prime location to immerse yourself in the Canberra city culture.
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort.
– Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
– 2 queen size bedrooms, both with built in robes
– Master bedroom upstairs with built in robe and private ensuite.
– European Laundry with dryer
– Single parking space.
Property Available: 01/08/2022
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.