With the warmer weather this sensational house provides the perfect space for family barbeques on the covered back deck and room to run in the park right across the road.
Boasting a lovely modern kitchen including dishwasher and plenty of storage, as well as three well sized bedrooms with built in robes, this house will appeal to those looking for a quality family home in a fabulous location.
– Taylor is a cat containment suburb
– Security cameras
– Three well sized bedrooms with built In robes
– Energy saving LED lighting
– Solar Passive design
– Entertaining deck to back
– Ducted gas heating
– Close to schools
– Close to shops
– Close to transport
Property Available: 4 January 2022
EER: Last Known EER is 6.3
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.