Beautifully renovated family home – close to it all!
Lovingly renovated, this is the ideal family home offering plenty of space inside and out.
The kitchen is hands down the feature of this property, with that element of ‘wow’ when you see it! Featuring dual pyrolitic ovens, that will be the envy of all budding chef’s you can be sure that every meal will be cooked perfectly! There is ample storage and bench space, and the large island bench makes entertaining a breeze!
There is an open plan living area that extends from the kitchen and takes in the beautiful view across the Woden Valley. There is also an additional separate formal lounge area, ensuring room for everyone.
All living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms are generously sized with built in robes.
The main bedroom has plenty of space and a beautifully renovated ensuite.
The main bathroom is large with an oversized shower, bath, and there is a separate toilet.
The rear garden is a serene space for entertaining, with a leafy pergola and plenty of room for the family to play.
Conveniently located in popular Duffy, the home is close to local schools, shops, public transport, and a short drive to Westfield Woden and all the area has to offer.
– Renovated throughout
– Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and double-oven
– Recently renovated bathroom, and ensuite
– Polished floors throughout
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Split system cooling to main bedroom
– Separate laundry off the kitchen with external access
– Separate living areas
– Fully enclosed yard.
– Close to local schools, shops and transport
Property Available: Approximately 1st February
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.