Wonderful 3 Bedroom Townhouse in sought after Location
Set in the quiet complex “Kenyon Park” in the family friendly suburb of Monash is this beautifully presented three-bedroom townhouse backing onto a private reserve.
The open plan lounge/dining room leads out to a large rear courtyard with plenty of space for everyone, as well as a covered area for entertaining.
Overlooking the rear courtyard, the good sized kitchen features gas cooking and dishwasher plus ample bench space.
Offering three well sized bedrooms all with built-in robes for your convenience.
Additionally offered is a gated paved front courtyard, perfect as a quiet sitting area, and private garage access.
There is a single attached garage with storage space, as well as an additional parking space.
Close to Monash Primary school, public transport and only a short drive to South Point Tuggeranong the location is ideal! Be quick to inspect, as we are sure this one won’t be around for long!
*Freshly painted throughout *(to be completed December 2021)
*Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
*New carpet to bedrooms (completed December 2021)
*Bathroom with brand new vanity, separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Private Paved Atrium off the lounge/dining area
* Backyard opens onto reserve
* Close to school, shops and transport
* Single garage with storage, plus additional parking space.
* Rear fences are scheduled for replacement early in the New Year
Property Available: Available 21/12/2021
EER: Last Known EER is 4.
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.