Two-bedroom apartment with golf course views
This spacious two-bedroom apartment is the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The open-plan living room opens on to the extra-large balcony, perfect for your entertaining needs and offering peaceful views over Capital Golf Course.
The main bedroom is finished off with an ensuite and walk-in robe, and the second bedroom has built-in robes. The apartment offers plenty of storage throughout, and there is also a secure storage unit in the undercover carpark.
Nestled away on the top floor of the quiet complex, the unit offers peace and tranquillity whilst being conveniently located to Kingston and Manuka with the many cafés, restaurants and bars.
* Kitchen electric cooking, and dishwasher
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Combined main bathroom/laundry with dryer
* Additional built-in robes to hallway
* Reverse cycle unit to living area
* Single car space in secure carpark with storage unit
* Open plan design
* Large balcony with views
Property Available: 10 August 2021
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.