SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM HOME
Welcome to 18 Jule Knight Street Casey, located in the heart of Springbank Rise. This immaculate home is ideal for all the family, with 4 generously proportioned bedrooms that can easily accommodate double king beds
Upon entry, there is a separate formal lounge room and then a very large, light filled central kitchen meals/dining area is complete with oversized oven and stove, walk in pantry, a separate island bench and granite benchtops there is plenty of room for the entire family to cook up a storm. For outdoor entertainment you have a large covered alfresco – very well positioned on the northern side of the residence to enjoy amazing sunlight throughout the day.
Situated within walking distance of local small goods outlets, coffee shop, childcare Centre, Casey medical Centre.
Very close to the growing Casey Market place that includes amenities such as restaurants, bars, supermarkets, coffee shops, a pharmacy and much more.
For the kids the property is just a couple of minutes walk to a children’s playground and a short drive to nearby Gold Creek school.
This is an excellent opportunity. Don’t miss out, book an inspection today!
Features and Inclusions:
• Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk-in robe
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Large formal lounge
• Large, combined kitchen, family and meals area
• Ample kitchen space with island bench, granite benchtops and walk-in pantry
• Generously sized oven and stovetop
• LED lighting throughout
• Efficient ducted heating and cooling system
• Double roller blinds throughout – great for privacy and keeping in the warmth
• Large alfresco area under roof line with LED lighting
• Private rear yard with established gardens.
• Double auto garage
Property Available: NOW
EER: Last Known EER is 5.0
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.