Centrally located, within walking distance to great schools and the Lanyon Valley shopping precinct. A good floor plan – separate lounge and dining with a split system and a separate electric heater.
This townhouse offers three bedrooms, large living areas and a single garage with internal and remote access.
Two-way bathroom with direct access from the master bedroom, including a bathtub, separate toilet. Large Private paved courtyard with views of the Valley.
– Tiled Separate Lounge and Dining areas.
– Bellini Induction Cooktop and under bench Bellini Oven, great storage space.
– Master bedroom with Built-In Robe and direct access to the Two-Way Bathroom.
– Second bedroom with built in wardrobes.
– Split System heating and cooling and a separate electric heater.
– Single Garage with internal and remote access and a separate car space.
Easy access for all your shopping needs including supermarkets, post office, wonderful eateries and café and the bus service nearby.
Property Available: Now
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.