One bedroom apartment, in the highly desirable Griffith, close to Manuka, Kingston and Fyshwick markets, you will love the lifestyle on offer.
Overlooking the open-plan living area is the updated kitchen fitted with plenty of storage & bench space.
Both bedrooms include built-in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom.
Completing this great opportunity is the convenient intercom system, split system heating and cooling and car park.
Perfectly located close to Canberra’s entertainment and dining districts Kingston and Manuka, plus easy access to the Canberra City, Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick markets, Woden and Tuggeranong.
– Open-plan living area with balcony access
– Updated kitchen
– Split system to living area
– Bedrooms one and two with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with toilet and laundry
– Intercom system
– Underground car space
EER: Last Known EER is unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.