Exclusive living in the heart of Canberra
Welcome to this Manhattan-style Campbell 5 precinct, offering stylish living with a social atmosphere.
Raising the bar in design, this beautiful 2-bedroom apartment includes an efficient layout maximizing floor space, luxury bathrooms, two secure car spaces which is a rare find in any complex.
The benefit of shared communal areas to get to know your neighbours creates a full and rich sense of community with a club room, shared work space and private dining and sitting room available for booking. A rooftop garden replicating the iconic rooftop retreats of NYC provide BBQ;s, outdoor seating, spectacular views and just an al- round great space for social gatherings.
The C5 precinct park is a great multipurpose area with secluded seats to sit and relax, space for the kids and family to play allowing residents to interact with the building on multiple levels.
Location is key, minutes away from some of Australia’s leading tourist attractions including the National Gallery of Australia, the Australian War Memorial, the City and Lake Burley Griffin. Just a short drive to the Canberra airport, ANU and Kingston foreshore putting you close to the best of Canberra.
* European laundry with dryer/washer combo
* NBN ready
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Double glazed windows
* LED recessed lighting
* Oak timber flooring
* Kitchen with Marble bench top & Miele induction cook top
* BMW share car available for booking
* C5 app that allows you to book common areas, dining hall and living room
* Two car spaces & basement storage cage
DISCLAIMER TO BE ADDED TO BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION:
EER: Last Known EER is unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.