Impressive Four Bedroom Home in Great Location!
This four-bedroom family home is sure to tick all the boxes. With a versatile layout you will find the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe downstairs as well as an additional bedroom. Two bedrooms, a study nook, bathroom, and separate toilet are found upstairs providing a private and well thought out sanctuary.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining are sure to impress with modern kitchen including stone bench tops, gas cook-top, dishwasher and an abundance of storage.
The lounge room opens on to the covered outdoor entertainment area with low maintenance yards.
Easy access and additional storage options are captured in the double garage with internal access.
Within close proximity to local schools, shops and public transport, and only a short drive to main arterial roads.
* Four bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
* Modern kitchen with gas cook-top and stone bench tops
* Powder room downstairs
* Bathroom and separate toilet upstairs
* Ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Covered pergola
Property Available: NOW
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.