***UNDER OFFER***Gorgeous Family Home in the Heart of Conder
***UNDER OFFER***This is the ideal family home offering plenty of space, inside and out. All living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms are generously sized, and the backyard is well-sized and private.
The over-sized, segregated main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite which has its own corner spa, while all other bedrooms include built-in robes.
The main bathroom is large with an oversized shower, with separate toilet.
Multiple, spacious living areas can be closed off and offer segregated living for entertaining or just for an escape from the kids. Ducted gas heating, ducted cooling and a ducted vacuum system ensure comfort and convenience all year round.
The updated kitchen features ample storage and bench space with dishwasher, gas cooking and breakfast bar.
A large covered pergola to the back yard is a beautiful space for entertaining.
There is a triple garage with large storage area and internal access, plus additional off-street parking. The large backyard includes a lawn area, with built in sprinkler system to the lawn and garden beds.
The property enjoys a very convenient location, with the Lanyon Marketplace, a number of private and public schools, clubs, playing fields and the walking trails all within close proximity. The Tuggeranong Town Centre and access to the Monaro Highway are only minutes away.
– Main bedroom is segregated, generously sized and includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
– All other bedrooms large and include built-in robes, 5th bedroom could be used as a study
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Formal lounge room
– Formal Dining Room
– Large open plan family room off the kitchen
– All living areas well-sized and can be closed off
– Ducted gas heating and cooling, as well as gas log heater to the formal lounge room
– Updated kitchen with oodles of storage and bench space, gas cooking, double sink, breakfast bar, soft close cupboards and drawers, 4 burner gas cooktop with additional wok plate
– Large covered entertaining area, as well as additional large paved area
– Laundry with ample storage space, and external access
– Ducted vacuum
– Large linen press to hallway
– Triple garage with internal access and large storage area
– Off street parking is available with the large driveway area
– Low maintenance front and back gardens, with watering system
– Gate access at each side of the home to the backyard
– Fully fenced backyard with colourbond fencing
– Infiniti hot water service
– Views of the surrounding hills, and to the Beautiful Brindabella’s
– Pets considered upon application
Be quick to arrange an inspection, call our friendly office on 6294 9393!
Property Available: 5 December 2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.