Fully furnished two Bedroom Unit
Positioned neatly on the ground floor is this quality apartment.
The generous master features oversized proportions, while the second bedroom also has built-in robes.
The open plan dining and living areas extend out to a generous balcony. The modern kitchen includes quality neutral finishes, lighting, generous storage and bench spaces. Dotted throughout the apartment are closets and alcoves for additional storage while, just outside, you’ll find this apartment has two access doors one from the Forbes street entrance or from Northbourne Avenue access straight onto the complex’s vast communal courtyard areas between the buildings.
There’s also dedicated, single level underground parking and a private storage area alongside it.
•Fully furnished,two bedroom, one bathroom apartment on ground floor
• Large balcony with mechanical Vergolla system for privacy and security, which also has access off the master bedroom
• Stylish open plan dining/living room
• Modern kitchen with electric cooktop stainless steel oven and integrated dishwasher
• Two way bathroom
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
EER: Last Known EER is 6.0
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.