Four Bedroom + Study Family Home with additional rumpus room
This recently refurbished home features large family spaces and enjoyable outdoor areas.
A renovated kitchen, new paint both inside and out will have you feeling like you are stepping in a new home. The galley style kitchen provides plenty of space to cook, and a large dining area makes entertaining a dream.
The main living area is generously large, and a separate study/den/retreat provides a second area for relaxing. The double garage has been converted into a third living space or can double as a teenager retreat or large home office / home business area.
The main bedroom makes for the perfect parent’s retreat offering an ensuite bathroom which has been renovated with a modern contemporary look and feel.
The large covered back patio provides a great space for outdoor entertainment or watching the kids play in the spacious backyard. Have a green thumb? There is a patch for growing a vegie garden.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with public playground equipment across the road, you are a short walk to Mawson shops with its Woolworths supermarket and array of dining and shopping options. A short distance away is the Canberra Hospital, Westfield Woden and a variety of local schools.
Sit back relax and bask in the benefits this well-kept and loved home has to offer.
– Single level, freestanding, 4 bedrooms + study
– Well-kept and maintained yards and property.
– Formal lounge and dining area
– Generous family and converted garage providing large additional space for a range of activities
– Kitchen has a views to Mount Taylor and a new Bosch dishwasher
– Four bedrooms all with built-in-robes.
– Master bedroom is a luxury size, and features a brand new ensuite
– Separate study, den, or retreat
– Wine cellar under the house to store a large collection
– Well-appointed laundry with plenty of storage and external access
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Covered carport
– Landscaped gardens in low maintenance style with paths and access around the residence
– Prestige location
Property Available: NOW
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.