Perfectly positioned on a quiet Crescent close to parkland, is this one bedroom garden flat with private entrance. As new kitchen, laundry and bathroom.
– As new, combined kitchen/laundry
– Electric appliances, plenty of storage and dishwasher to kitchen
– As new bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Separate entrance
– Enormous lounge room
– Large separate bedroom
– Courtyard area
– Two allocated car spaces
Conveniently located within close proximity to schools, shops, public transport and quick access to main arterial roads this property is a must to inspect.
Property Available: 06.10.20
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.