Brand New Two Bedroom Townhouse - Avani
Avani is Tuggeranong’s brand-new residential development, offering stylish living with a social atmosphere. This multi-level two-bedroom townhouse offers professional living at its best.
Only a short stroll to local restaurants, cafes, shops, gyms, government buildings and public transport; there is so much to take advantage of, be quick to secure.
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Double glazed windows
* Two outdoor living area
* Split level Kitchen, Lounge and Dining
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and microwave
* Ducted heating and cooling
* NBN ready
* Two Allocated Carport Spaces
* Solar Panels with rebate off electricity for tenants
Complex Facilities Include:
* Outdoor Gym
* Solar heated swimming pool and pool house
* Outdoor BBQ Facilities
* Within walking distance to Government offices including Caroline Chisholm Building
* Within walking distance to South.Point Shopping Complex
* Walking distance to Restaurants & Cafes within Tuggeranong Town Centre
* Easy access to Lake Tuggeranong and walking trails
* Twenty-minute drive to Canberra City Centre
* Short drive to Woden and Erindale Shopping Centres
Property Available: 08/09/2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.