Wonderfully presented home located in the exceptional suburb of Harrison on a quiet and well maintained street. This home is close to the reserve, schools, parks, supermarkets and local cafes. Just a quick drive to major roads and a walk to public transport.
Great tiled, indoor living space including open-plan living/kitchen and separate lounge room.
Well presented from the street and all the way throughout, this four bedroom, ensuite home is not to be missed.
– Central gas heating
– In floor heating to living and bathrooms
– Tiled open-plan living/kitchen area
– Central ducted air-conditioning
– Gas cooktop
– Stone bench tops with breakfast bar/island bench
– Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & large ensuite
– Other bedrooms are lovely size with built-in wardrobes
– Separate toilet
– Alarm system
– Laundry with stone bench top
– Large double garage with internal access and remote access
Property Available: September 4th 2020
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.