** UNDER OFFER** Beautiful updated 3 bedroom home – Rent Includes Gardener
** UNDER OFFER** Featuring all the benefits that make a home attractive – new kitchen with gas cooking, re-newed bathroom with a separate toilet, Blackbutt floating flooring, built-in robes to all bedrooms and a split system air conditioner to living area.
The modern decor and clever renovations have combined to create a delightful home full of natural light.
Entertain or relax on the rear deck overlooking a generous level back yard with established shade trees. There is plenty of room in the spacious double metal garage and the grounds are fully fenced.
Close to Belconnen town centre, public transport, good schools, parks and shopping centre.
* Updated kitchen with quality appliances
* Omega 5 burner gas cook top
* Omega electric wall oven
* Range hood with external access
* Soft close drawers
* Integrated Omega dishwasher
* 7.5kw inverter split system air conditioner
* Continuous Bosch hot water service
* Blackbutt floating floors
* Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
* Renovated laundry
* Established rear yard with shade trees
* Double metal garage
* Living area approx. 109m2
Property Available: 24.08.20
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.