***UNDER OFFER***Three Bedroom Home – "Fern Hill Estate"
***UNDER OFFER***Nestled in Bruce’s ‘Fern Hill Estate’, this classic three-bedroom villa enjoys the best of everything – a commanding position with easy access to the world outside, a pretty street appeal from the kerbside and an inviting, well-planned interior.
Stepping through its outer front gate you’ll find a broad north-facing courtyard that’s edged with established trees and shrubs and a privacy wall where it’s easy to imagine festive occasions and weekend gatherings with friends and family.
Wrapped around it are the living spaces, fashioned into an easily accessible L-shape that features a formal living room and dining room at the front leading to a central kitchen and a generous north-facing family room.
The kitchen sits at the home’s heart, servicing the formal dining area, family room or courtyard with equal ease and offers bench space, shelving and storage as well as quality stainless-steel appliances and a dishwasher.
The family room is sublime – warm, bright and inviting – and will undoubtedly tempt you to throw open the sliding doors and claim the courtyard as another room.
Sitting neatly across the rear are the sleeping areas and bathroom, including a master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe as well as family bedrooms with BIRs.
A rear garden defines the back of the property along with hedging plus there’s also double automatic garaging for your cars.
Add its natural convenience to Belconnen’s CBD, AIS, Radford College and UC, or its local position only metres from a children’s park and near bike/walking paths, and it’s little wonder that this is a home that’s bound to create some excitement.
– North facing single level home
– Sun-filled living & dining
– Open plan family, meals & kitchen
– Quality stainless steel appliances
– Master with ensuite & WIR
– Additional two bedrooms with BIRs
– Separate bathroom, laundry & W/C
– Ducted heating
– Private paved entertaining area
– Large private rear garden, perfect for children
– Fantastic location only a short stroll from parkland with playground
– Walking distance to UC and Calvary Hospital
– Remote controlled DLUG
Property Available: 23.07.20
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.