Lovely three bedroom home in sought after location!
Beautifully updated three bedroom home on a peaceful street in Banks.
The home has been refreshed with new tiling, curtains and freshly painted throughout. There is storage galore with built-in wardrobes in every room and large linen cupboards.
All this within just a short walk to local parks, shops & public transport.
– Back to base alarm system paid for by the owner
– Low energy hot water system
– Updated curtains, blinds & pelmets for greater energy efficiency
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Ducted gas heating
– Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
– Gas cook-top
– Undercover entertaining area
– Bath to bathroom
Property Available: NOW
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.