Nature At Your Back Door
What if we told you that you could have bushland perks in the suburbs?
Positioned with the nature reserve of the Murrumbidgee Corridor as your backyard in the picturesque suburb of Bonython is this gorgeous three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse.
Enjoy retreating to your tranquil courtyard with a large covered pergola, established gardens and an outlook that is rare to come across.
The property is beautifully presented with renovated kitchen and bathrooms, timber-look flooring, spacious separate living areas, modern window furnishings including block-out blinds, three great sized bedrooms equipped with built-in robes & a walk-in robe to the master and more!
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher
• Updated bathroom and ensuite
• Spacious, separate living areas that can be closed off
• Modern window furnishings with both blind & curtain options
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Built-in robes plus a walk-in robe to the master bedroom
• Large, covered pergola with the nature reserve as your outlook
• Established gardens that create a sense of privacy
• 45sqm double lock up garage with internal access
• Body corporate fees: $536 per quarter
• Rates: $2,020 per annum
• EER: 1.0
Located just a short drive from the Tuggeranong CBD and shopping precinct, walking trail and reserves, ponds, parks, sporting fields and more.
This is a property you must see for yourself!