A New Beginning
If you are looking for a first home, a smaller home or an investment property, you have just found it!
This lovely townhouse in a well located, quiet complex, has been tastefully updated throughout and offers three bedrooms, large living areas and a single garage with internal and remote access.
All of the hard work has already been done too, so you can just sit back and enjoy. Featuring an updated kitchen with induction cooktop, under-bench oven and stone look bench tops; and an updated two-way bathroom with direct access from the master bedroom, including a bathtub, separate toilet and skylights for superb natural light.
Recently painted in neutral tones plus bamboo flooring, brand new carpet and blinds, you really can’t go past this opportunity.
• Single level townhouse in quiet complex
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Open plan living, family/meals and kitchen
• Updated kitchen including induction cooktop & under-bench oven
• Updated two-way bathroom with bathtub, skylight and separate toilet
• New carpet in living room and bedrooms
• Bamboo flooring through kitchen and family room
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling plus ceiling fans
• Sliding door access to private enclosed courtyard and paved entertaining area
• Single attached garage with internal access and remote door
• Colourbond fencing with external gate to front of home
• Garden shed
• As new electric hot water storage
• Living: 98.7sqm (approx.)
• Garage: 22.4sqm
• EER: 1.0
• Body corporate fees: $480 per quarter
• Rates: $452.73 per quarter
• Water & sewerage: $160 per quarter
• Land tax (if rented out): $553.14 per quarter
Conveniently located within walking distance to public transport, Lanyon Marketplace and local schools; and a short drive to Tuggeranong Hyperdome and main arterial roads.