A delightful yet affordable first home
Are you looking for a first home or investment property? Do you need to downsize because your current home is too big? I invite you to inspect this well designed, three bedroom home on an easy care, courtyard block in the family friendly suburb of Calwell.
With the local shopping centre just minutes away, and public transport, local schools and playing fields nearby, you’ll be delighted with this beautifully maintained, affordable family home. Offering three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes; an open plan kitchen and meals area plus separate living room; and a fully renovated bathroom, toilet and laundry. The home also has an additional separate toilet for added convenience.
You’ll stay warm in Winter with a gas wall furnace and reverse cycle air conditioner and for the Summer months, ceiling fans are fitted to the living room and all three bedrooms for your comfort.
Enjoy the outdoors with a large covered entertaining area to the north plus a second covered deck on the eastern side of the home. Both are also fully enclosed with bistro blinds for year round protection. A single carport with attached lockable storage shed sits at the front of the property and a large storage shed equipped with power, sits at the back. The yard is fully enclosed and also offers full access via double sized lockable gates at the back of the block.
Come and inspect this delight, you’d be mad to miss it!
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Kitchen incl. electric cooktop and dishwasher
• Updated bathroom with bath/shower and toilet
• Additional separate toilet
• Updated laundry with external access
• Reverse cycle air conditioning plus gas wall furnace
• Ceiling fans to lounge room and bedrooms
• Skylights in kitchen/meals area and bathroom
• Timber look flooring, carpet and heavy curtains
• Two large covered entertaining areas
• Large storage shed with power, on concrete slab
• Single carport plus additional storage shed
• Fully enclosed back yard incl Colourbond fencing
• Full yard access via double lockable gates at back lane
• Under house storage