A Warm Welcome Home
Privately nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac behind lush gardens with beautiful street appeal is this welcoming four bedroom family home.
The warm timber tones are not the only features that will keep you snuggled in this winter. Cosy up by the wood fire place in the formal lounge room and you’ll never want to leave! Congregate to the heart of the home in the beautiful open plan kitchen with its large island bench in the centre and an abundance of cupboards surrounding. Continuing through is the spacious family/meals area with access to the covered electric vergola, and further forward, the expansive rumpus room equipped with built-in cabinetry and access to the yard.
All four bedrooms are of significant size, three feature built-in robes and the fourth is configured to allow a portable robe to be installed.
The backyard is of decent size and features easy maintenance gardens, a closed off section for the garden shed, veggie patch and compost bin.
• Warm and welcoming feel throughout
• Wood fireplace plus evaporative cooling & ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Outdoor speakers plus an indoor speaker in the formal lounge
• Large, separate living areas
• Open kitchen with large island bench, electric cook-top and Bosch dishwasher
• An abundance of storage and built-in cabinetry
• In slab heating through tiled areas
• Updated bathroom and ensuite
• Large double lock up garage with single garage door at the back – extra office space including own toilet, shower and sink
• Irrigation system
• Gate access at each side of the home
Positioned just walking distance to Gilmore primary school, bus stops, Chisholm Shopping precinct, parks, walking trails and more!
Do not overlook this beautiful home! Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 5.0 Stars