Charming Family Home in a Great Location
Situated on a 1296m2 block in a quiet street is a unique and impressive find. Peacefully located with a reserve on two sides ensures you come home to serenity and can enjoy quiet time.
The layout will impress as you walk through the four segregated sections of the home; the first being the segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
The second area provides an abundance of space with an open lounge and dining room perfect to sit around the wood fire place and with access to a fully enclosed fernery.
In the third section there is an open plan kitchen and family room. The modern kitchen is fitted with quality appliances, ample storage and preparation space, gas 5 burner stove, electric oven and walk-in pantry.
The final area has two great sized bedrooms with built- in robes, the main bathroom with separate toilet and a laundry.
Outdoors is just as impressive as in! Offering paved areas to provide entertaining space, a large grassed area for the kids to play and pets to roam, mature and easy-care gardens with several fruit trees and two veggie gardens.
Parking is not an issue with a double attached garage, single enclosed carport plus the long driveway for off street parking.
Located in the convenient suburb of Gilmore close to local shops, a variety of schools, public transport, main arterial roads and just a short drive to Tuggeranong Hyperdome, the proximity is sure to influence.
• All through the northern side of the home are full height windows to enjoy the native/green backyard and the northerly orientation
• Zoned in slab heating throughout
• Entry way with coat cupboard
• Reverse cycle ceiling unit in lounge and kitchen and reverse cycle split system in main bedroom
• Architecturally designed by well known HIA award winning local builder Louis Poxleitner
• Laundry with outside access, sink, bench and cupboard space
• Fully enclosed fernery – access from the front of the home and backyard and watered by 9,000 litre water tank
• Backing directly onto horse paddocks
• Fully fenced backyard with 2 garden sheds and extra covered storage area
• Living space: 163.6sqm approximately
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 4.0 Stars