Family Home with Spectacular Entertaining
This four bedroom home is all about lifestyle, with incredible airflow and great layout – this property has all the family essentials plus more!
The kitchen will impress with its double sink, electric cooking, double drawer dishwasher, ample storage and preparation space and breakfast bar for the family to congregate around.
There are four generously sized bedrooms, two including built-in robes. The main over-sized bedroom is coupled with walk through robes and an ensuite.
Separate living areas is a must and includes a beautiful sunken living room with wood fire place and gas bayonet, the dining features a bay window and reverse cycle split system whilst the family room is fitted with a gas bayonet and double doors that open onto the striking covered entertaining deck.
The established gardens present a lovely atmosphere with multiple areas to sit back and enjoy, space to create your own veggie garden and a large covered deck off the family room making a great place to invite your friends and family.
Parking for your vehicles is provided by a single over-sized garage with automatic door. Gate access to a single carport with drive through access to backyard.
Located in a historic part of Chisholm the home is just a short walking distance to Simpson Hill and the Tuggeranong School house. Conveniently located with public transport practically at your door step, a variety of schools in your proximity, local shops, playgrounds and main arterial roads location is ideal.
• Front verandah to sit back and relax
• Main bathroom with separate powder room & linen cupboard, separate toilet and separate room with bath & shower
• Coats cupboard in family room
• Laundry with internal and external access, sink and overhead cupboard
• Large covered deck off the family room and laundry with shade screens and bar bench
• Fully fenced backyard with established gardens, multiple entertaining areas, potential to create your own veggie garden and two garden/tool sheds
• Living space: 155.9 sqm approximately
• Block size: 880sqm
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 2.5 Stars