My Sellers' Instructions Are To Sell!
Space? TICK! Comfortable? TICK! Value for money? TICK TICK TICK!
Do not miss this! an opportunity has arisen in the fantastic family friendly suburb of Gilmore. Our newest four bedroom ensuite family home exudes comfort & natural light as well as a spacious floor plan and backyard.
Step inside to appreciate the lovely sunken lounge room that flows up to the semi-segregated formal dining room. Continuing through to the large family room and meals area, which can be completely closed off from the formal living area. The functional kitchen is well-equipped with ample cupboard storage and a dishwasher.
If entertaining is your forte, take a step outside under the large, covered entertaining area and spacious backyard. Here you will find a built-in BBQ area as well as several fenced sections ideal for keeping the pets away from the party!
• Family friendly four bedroom, ensuite home
• Sunken lounge and formal dining room
• Large open plan kitchen, meals, family room with large windows for natural light
• Original well-maintained kitchen includes electric appliances and dishwasher
• Large segregated master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Built-in robes fitted to two of the other three bedrooms
• Main bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with linen cupboard and external access to back yard
• Large double linen cupboard in hallway
• Freshly painted inside and out by professional painter
• New carpet throughout
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Sliding door access from family room to covered entertaining area
• Attached double lock up garage with panel door
• Large corner block with easy care gardens and veggie patch
• Plenty of additional off-street parking
• Block: 785sqm, Living: 158.3sqm, Garage: 41sqm
• EER: 0.0
Gilmore is conveniently positioned just minutes from the Monaro Highway for quick coastal or snow getaways, has its own primary school, is directly next door to the Chisholm Shopping Precinct and high school, is close to local parks and much more!
We don’t expect to see this property stay on the market for long. Early inspections are highly encouraged.