You Will Seriously Love to Live Here!!
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please contact the agent directly to register for a viewing time.
Looking amazing from the street, you will be thrilled to see that this continues throughout the home and all the way to the back fence!!
If you would love to live in comfort in isolation….then this is a dream home and when we are able to entertain friends and family again, this will be the perfect house that everyone will love to come to.
The front of the home features manicured lawns which lead to a fabulous covered deck built completely from Merbau timber and on to the brand-new screen and timber front doors.
The fantastic flowing floor plan offers designated lounge, dining and family areas all boasting Blackbutt timber flooring, within the open plan living space as well as sliding doors out to the alfresco area.
The functional, light filled kitchen has had a great facelift which includes new cupboards, gas hot plates and electric, self-cleaning oven, rangehood and dishwasher and a beautiful picture window out to the deck. There is ample preparation and storage space including high cupboards, a full-length pantry and a breakfast bar.
The bedrooms all have new carpet and space to spare. The main bedroom is particularly large and offers a spacious, creative design wardrobe, blackout blinds and curtains.
The beautifully updated bathroom is conveniently located and offers a bathtub, gas Rinnai infinity temperature control plus a separate toilet.
Zoned, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout the home will ensure that you control the level of comfort during the extremes of the Canberra climate and the Rinnai infinity continuous hot water system will guarantee that you never run out of hot water again. LED dimmable downlights and a phone ap to control the ducted, heating and cooling add to the appeal.
Indoors is stunning….but outdoors is simply amazing!!!
The huge, covered deck measures 12.6 metres x 5 metres = 62.5sqm and truly needs to be seen to be appreciated.
It features outdoor tiles – designed to be easy clean, LED down lights and Stratco Ambient blinds (with 5% openness for shading, privacy and views) and deck railing designed to keep the wind and leaves out, creating the perfect outdoor extension to the home.
The rear yard is just a picture with a manicured lawn, garden beds, veggie patches, water tank, in-ground drippers, garden shed, stepping stones, Colorbond fencing and a gate to the reserve.
The remote-controlled tandem garage is 2.5 car lengths long (14.4m x 3.8m = 62.5sqm) and offers 10, 15 and 32 amp power options and a side door and additional off street parking.
• Perfectly presented and maintained home
• Front deck completely built from Merbau
• Open plan living with designated living areas
• Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring in living
• Three spacious bedrooms with new carpet
• Creative wardrobe, blinds, curtains to main
• Beautifully updated kitchen with gas cooking
• Dishwasher, rangehood and a picture window
• Ample preparation, storage space and pantry
• Updated bathroom, bath and separate toilet
• Rinnai infinity hot water, temperature controls
• Remote controlled, zoned, ducted reverse cycle
• LED dimmable lighting throughout the home
• Huge rear deck, outdoor tiles and LED lighting
• Stradco Ambient blinds with 5% openness
• Deck railing designed to keep the wind out
• Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens
• Oversized remote garage, 10, 15 & 32 amp power
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 107sqm
Block size: 520sqm
Garage size: 55sqm
Deck size: 62.5sqm
Rates: $2,414 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,206 per annum
Year Built: 1991