Level 19 Apartment with Excellent Layout and Stunning Views
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please contact the agent directly to register for a viewing time.
Here is a well-appointed two bedroom, two bathroom apartment available now being offered for sale as our owner’s children have outgrown the apartment.
Come and enjoy the breathtaking views across the Gungahlin landscape from Mount Ainslie to the City and then back to the vistas over Yerrabi Ponds to the North. Located on the 19th floor in Tower B which is the Northern tower towards Yerrabi Ponds.
Having recently had its first birthday, this building will impress both live in buyers and investment buyers alike.
This elevated apartment feels like it could be located on the Queensland Gold Coast with its impressive structure, height features and tantalising level 5 infinity pool and social areas.
Features of this apartment are as follows in a building that is already a landmark not only in Gungahlin but in Canberra’s vibrantly growing executive apartment market.
• Very elevated, two bedroom, ensuite apartment of generous size of 74sqm and 8sqm balcony approximately
• Incredible, expansive, panoramic views from level 19 in the Northern Tower
• Amazing orientation
• Fisher and Paykel oven, four unit stove top & dishwasher & soft close drawers in the kitchen
• Methven tapware in the bathrooms and kitchen
• Mitsubishi inverter reverse-cycle units; one in the master bedroom and the other in the lounge area
• Downlights throughout
• Generous robe space
• Neutral colour scheme
• Video image intercom
• Infinity pool with outstanding level five entertaining deck around the pool and BBQ area.
• Modern spa & well-equipped gym
• Shared alfresco area includes toilet and shower
• Allocated car space
• Double glazed windows & stunning motorised blinds
Walking distance to Bunnings and Gungahlin shopping precinct with its fast growing cafe culture and growing CBD offices. Enjoy and appreciate the new tram services to the city.
We have a motivated sellers here whom has said their goodbyes to this apartment as their children need more room each day so this is your opportunity as a live in or investment in 2020.
Private viewings are easily arranged.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 82sqm
Rates: $922.75 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $4,006.04 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $1,548 per annum
Expected rent: $470-500.00 per week
Year Built: 2018