The Home For You
This four bedroom, two bathroom home is hidden away in this quiet, family friendly street in Banks. With many features throughout, this home creates a relaxing lifestyle for your family.
The formal lounge room, which is just off the entrance, flows into a formal dining room which makes it easy to entertain guests or to enjoy spending time with the family.
Following on from the dining room is the kitchen. with a six burner gas cook top, 900mm under bench oven, plenty of cupboard space and a large pantry, you will enjoy spending time in the kitchen.
Flowing from here is the family/meals area which allows extra space to entertain guests. The rumpus room would be the perfect room to create a child’s play area, with plenty of space to put in shelves for all their toys. Or if you are looking for a place to entertain the boys or girls you could turn it into your own man cave or lady den.
All four bedrooms are of good size with built-in wardrobes in three of the bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite.
The main bathroom has a large shower, spa bath and plenty of cupboard space.
As you walk outside you will be greeted by an undercover entertainment area, easy to maintain gardens, a garden shed and gate access on both sides of the house.
Additional features include LED lighting, security screens on all windows, alarm system, intercoms in all the rooms, ducted reverse cycle and ducted vacuum throughout.
• Formal lounge room
• Formal dining room with access to backyard
• Six burner gas cook top, 900mm under bench oven, plenty of cupboard space & a large pantry
• Family/meals room with access to backyard
• Rumpus room
• Built-in robes in bedrooms two, three & four
• Separate bathroom with a large shower, spa bath & plenty of bathroom cupboard space
• Oversized master bedroom with a large ensuite & walk in wardrobe
• Hallway has two double linen cupboards
• Reasonable sized back yard with a secure, pergola
• Side gate access on both side of the house
• Garden shed & easy to maintain gardens
• Additional – LED lighting, security screens on all windows, updated paint and carpet, alarm system, intercoms in all rooms, ducted reverse cycle, ducted vacuum throughout
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 246.98sqm
Block size: 831sqm
Garage size: 38.23sqm
Rates: $2,199 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,693 per annum
Year Built: 2003
Close to schools, shops and transport. This home won’t stay on the market for long. Come and check it out today.