The Perfect Family Home
Positioned in one of Tuggeranong’s most sought-after suburbs, this fabulous four bedroom plus study/office family home has a lot to offer.
Upon entering this home, you are immediately greeted by an abundance of character as soon as you step through the door. With a generously sized formal lounge room that flows into a formal dining room and is broken up with a wall to keep separate from the remainder of the house makes it the perfect space to have a dinner party and not be disturbed.
This home also features an expansive kitchen that the chef of the household would be thrilled to work with including an abundance of bench and cupboard space. Some of the many features this kitchen contains are solid red Australian cedar cupboard doors, 40mm natural granite benchtop, a dishwasher, 700mm Miele cooking appliances and cold water chiller tap.
The home also provides four generously sized bedrooms that all contain built-ins. If you’re new room is going to be upstairs you are going to be blessed to wake up and have a view of the mountains in the morning while also having your own space away from the rest of the household.
This backyard has it all, whether you would like to have time to yourself and sit back and read a book in the fernery or to be able to entertain your guests with a large deck that is covered by a vergola, is rain sensitive and will automatically close if the weather turns bad and still be able to look out to the generously sized, pet friendly backyard.
Some more important features that are a must are the outdoor heater and the 3-zip track blinds that can be closed making it perfect in winter to beat the cold and still utilise your backyard.
Things close by include
• Easy access to Isabella Drive, Monaro Highway, Erindale and Athllon Drive
• Chisholm and Erindale shopping districts and eateries
• South.Point Tuggeranong
• Conveniently close to junior sporting clubs and fields
• Close by to the best schools in Tuggeranong
• Solid Australian Red Cedar doors with 40mm natural granite bench top
• Miele cooking appliances
• Blum soft close drawers and doors
• Four large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ducted gas heating to lower floor
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling in main living room and upstairs bedrooms
• 7.56 solar system (24 panels) connected to the reposit system
• Solid timber pine flooring
• Security system including security cameras
• Rain sensitive vergola with 3-zip track blinds
• 2 x 6.4kw Tesla battery system
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 225.1sqm
Block size: 702sqm
Rates: $2,310 per annum
Land tax (if rented):$2,925 per annum
Year Built: 1986