Sophisticated Living in an Amazing Location!!
PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Due to government restrictions regarding Covid-19, all viewings must be by appointment only. Please contact the agent directly to register for a viewing time.
PRIVATE APPOINTMENT VIEWING TIME AVAILABLE BETWEEN 11AM AND 1PM SATURDAY.
PLEASE PHONE BETTY ON 0408166833 IF YOU WISH TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITHIN THAT TIME.
This stunning, quality-built Rawson Home looks amazing from the street and when you step inside you will see that it oozes sophistication and style. With high quality inclusions and a cohesive mix of modern and industrial fixtures and fittings to create something very special for one very lucky buyer.
As you enter the home, the formal lounge room to your right, currently displayed as a work from home office, has its own separate entry through glass French doors, perfect for clients, if required. There is even the convenience of a powder room close by.
The kitchen is the central hub of the home and offers the chef in the family an abundance of preparation and storage space together with an island bench and breakfast bar, 900mm stove, and 40mm stone benches throughout the galley kitchen, butlers pantry and laundry.
It also has the added bonus of windows running across the dining, kitchen and butlers pantry to allow you to keep an eye on the children at play on the lovely lawn – the perfect spot for a swing set and a game of cricket.
Attached to the kitchen is the spacious dining and family room with stacker doors which open out to the amazing, alfresco area and beautifully landscaped, wrap around yard. This seamless flow between indoor living and outdoor living creates what is an entertainers dream home.
To complete this area, there is a large rumpus/theatre room conveniently tucked away – but still able to be very much part of the action.
Not to be outdone, upstairs is simply amazing!
As you step into the upstairs rumpus room, you will see the stunning, relaxing views of the countryside across the balcony, making you feel like you are living in an idyllic bush location.
You will also find four very generous bedrooms, all with robes, with bedroom two having the convenience of a two-way bathroom. As you enter the double doors to the palatial master suite, you will see on offer a king sized main bedroom, spacious, open ensuite, separate toilet and a walk-in robe to complete the picture.
Easy living and creature comforts include remote controlled double garage with internal and rear access, oversized, zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows and doors throughout, ceiling fans, solar hot water system with infinity gas boost, 5000 litre rain water tank with pump,
• Quality built four bedroom, ensuite Rawson home
• Oozing sophistication and style inside and out
• Four very spacious, very separate living areas
• Chef’s dream kitchen boasting quality appliances
• Butler’s pantry for ease of storage and prep space
• Laundry with rear door and a full wall of storage
• Corner stacker doors to combine indoors and out
• Huge alfresco area flowing from the family room
• The convenience of a downstairs powder room
• Large upstairs rumpus room, balcony and views
• Four extremely spacious bedrooms all with robes
• Two-way bathroom and separate toilet upstairs
• King sized master suite with large, open ensuite
• Separate ensuite toilet and very large walk-in robe
• Oversized, zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Double glazed windows and doors throughout
• Remote 7m wide double garage with internal access
• Solar hot water system with infinity gas boost
• Secure yard, manicured lawns and easy-care gardens
• 5000 litre rain water tank complete with pump
Outgoings & Property Information:
Ground Floor: 117.38sqm
First Floor: 120.47sqm
Living size: 279.2sqm
Garage Size: 42.62sqm
Block Size: 710sqm
Rates: $3,191.35 per annum
Year Built: 2015