Three Bedroom Delight
Perfect for first home buyers, investors or anyone looking to downsize. This three bedroom home with its immaculate presentation displays that it has been well looked after and love by the current owners.
As you enter the home, you will be greeted by a welcoming lounge room that flows conveniently through double doors to the family/meals area.
The kitchen is of reasonable size with granite bench tops, electric oven and gas cooktop.
With ceiling fans, gas heating and a split system, you will be comfortable throughout the heat that Canberra summer provides.
The great sized master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and access to the two-way bathroom. Bedrooms two and three are of good size and also have built-in wardrobes.
With easy to maintain, beautifully landscaped courtyard and a covered pergola with shade cloths to enclose the space, you will enjoy spending time outside in the beautiful Canberra weather.
• Perfect first home or investment property
• Separate family and meals area
• Granite bench top, electric oven and gas cook top
• Gas wall heater, a split system and ceiling fans
• Two-way bathroom
• All bedrooms are of great size and have built-ins
• Entertaining pergola with shades cloths to suit all year round
• Low maintenance courtyard with beautiful landscaping
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 104.9sqm
Garage size: 25.3sqm
Rates: $539.57 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $1,745.68 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $966.76 per annum
Year Built: 1994
Close to school, shops, playing fields quality primary and high schools. This is an amazing opportunity to secure a much-loved family home.