Just In Crace
A very well-planned two bedroom townhouse is being offered for sale in this two level separate title opportunity. It is located in a secluded quiet area that will seriously grab your attention, and you may just never let it go this February 2020.
Two well-sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom and two way bathroom, make this property a real oasis in the quiet sought-after area of Crace.
Positioned just near the Crace shops and cafe for your convenience with and all the bonus walking/cycling paths that loop around the adjacent area, it’s an additional benefit for those people who enjoy strolling, running or cycling at their leisure.
Crace truly is an outstanding suburb to look forward to coming home to each and every day for those fortunate enough to live here. This lovely residence will suit both families and retirees looking to downsize in a peaceful and tranquil environment.
With established gardens and generous living and bedroom areas, this townhouse enjoys the feeling of an individual dwelling rather than a townhouse.
Our owners instructions are clear and are ready to say goodbye to this wonderful townhouse. After your first inspection you may feel comfortable to talk with the agent about your interests as this townhouse could, and should, be one of the stand-out presents to buy yourself this 2020 be it to live in or as an investment.
• Separate street address
• Two bedroom, two level separate title townhouse
• Open plan good sized living areas
• Stainless steel oven and appliances
• High ceilings with generous natural lighting
• Open plan kitchen to family area that open to the backyard and gardens
• Secure backyard
• Generous auto door double garaging and storage, with direct rear street /lane access
• Individual street access separate from the other townhouses
• Fantastic proximity to the Crace shopping area
• Excellent location with access to nearby retail and commercial districts in Gungahlin and Belconnen
• Ready to live in or rent in the prime summer rental period
• Open to inspect for Saturday 15th by appointment only
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 103sqm
Block size: 180sqm
Garage size: 39sqm
Rates: $1,711.00 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,001.00 per annum
Year Built: 2010