Elevated Cul-de-sac Location!!
If you are ready to make the move from three bedrooms to four, but don’t want to break the bank, then this could be the perfect move for you!
Set in an elevated position in a lovely leafy cul-de-sac, this attractive, well-presented, Federation style four bedroom family home offers everything that a growing family could need.
With a private entry and distinctly separate formal and informal living areas, the diverse, split level floor plan will give you options to configure as you wish.
The large, well-equipped kitchen offers space for everyone to jump in and help with meal preparation and provides an abundance of storage and preparation space together with a breakfast bar.
Four bedrooms, all with robes, the main having the luxury of an ensuite and bedroom 4 being segregated at the front of the home making it ideal as a work from home office if required.
The spacious main bathroom has the bonus of a large corner spa and the laundry has a door out to the rear deck.
Controlling the temperature will be extremely easy with the convenience of ducted gas heating – just 5 years old – the cosiness of a wood burning heater and the benefits of a split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
A small, easy care garden will free up your weekends while still allowing space for children and pets to play.
The double garage has remote controlled front roller doors together with both a rear roller door and a side access door and the convenience of off-street parking.
• Quiet, elevated cul-de-sac location
• Four bedrooms plus ensuite and decks
• All four bedrooms have built-in robes
• Large corner spa in main bathroom
• Two spacious, separate living areas
• Functional, well-equipped kitchen
• Heaps of storage and preparation space
• Ducted gas and split system R/C A/C
• Central light filled courtyard/atrium
• Cosy wood fire combustion heater
• Small block with easy care gardens
• Remote controlled brick double garage
• Living size: 148sqm
• Block size: 450sqm
• EER: 2.5