Exceptional Family Home In Majestic Location
Set in a peaceful position backing reserve, with breathtaking views from every window, this home offers beauty and comfort amidst stunning rustic surrounds. A generously sized property flowing over two levels and offering five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room and plenty of segregated living including formal lounge and dining, large open plan family room, kitchen and meals area plus a separate rumpus room.
The large entertainers’ kitchen has been recently modernised and offers quality appliances, built-in dishwasher and microwave, stone benchtops, well-designed storage options, feature tiling and pendant lighting.
This much-loved family home and its location is unique and is truly a rare offering. Surrounded by quality homes and just a short drive to local schools, shops and main arterial roads, and walking distance to public transport, you’ll have the convenience of suburbia but with a rural feel.
An inspection is highly recommended to really appreciate just how delightful this home is.
• Set on a 1,275sqm block surrounded by nature reserve
• Captivating views of Lanyon Valley and Rob Roy Range
• Picturesque outlook from most windows in the home
• Meticulously presented and maintained
• Five bedrooms, two bathrooms and powder room
• Large formal lounge and dining room
• Open plan family room, meals and kitchen
• Segregated rumpus adjacent to the powder room and external access –
an ideal design for extended family living or a home based office
• Grand master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Four secondary bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Stunning entertainer’s kitchen with induction cooktop, gas oven, ceramic sink, built-in dishwasher and microwave, stone benchtops, and generous storage options
• Well-maintained bathrooms and laundry
• Multiple windows promoting an abundance of natural light
• Period style features including decorative cornice, ceiling roses and picture rails
• Ample storage throughout the home to cater for a growing family
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Attached double garage with storage and internal access
• Plenty of additional off-street parking plus large concrete slab for potential second garage
• Low maintenance gardens with direct access to Conder Ridge
• Large front verandah and garden gazebo
• Rear fenced area for young children and pets
• Security screens and security camera system
• Video doorbell and intercom system
• Block: 1,275sqm, Living: 280.8sqm, Garage: 32.5sqm
• EER: 4.0