Designed to be Disability Friendly!!
Located just minutes’ walk from Point Hut Pond and Gordon Adventure Park, this well-presented and maintained, wheelchair friendly townhouse is situated backing reserve in a quiet, well-kept complex and is perfect for those who enjoy both comfort and serenity.
Upon entry you will find that the home is entirely wheelchair friendly, with wider than normal doorways and hallways.
The main bathroom has also been reconfigured to offer wheelchair access to the shower, toilet and hand basin.
The light filled lounge room featuring new carpet and a built-in wall unit will be the perfect spot for a cosy night in.
The functional kitchen has plenty of preparation and storage space with a two-door pantry and breakfast bar as well as a new Bosch dishwasher and electric oven and the separate dining area is well-located off the kitchen.
The main bedroom offers the luxury of a walk-in robe and ensuite featuring a window with vertical blinds and views to the garden.
The second and third bedrooms both have built-in robes, carpeted flooring, and curtains.
The 16 solar panels are designed to be power neutral but are currently in credit with the credits being transferrable to pay the gas bill as well.
Added to this is the comfort of double-glazed windows which assist the solar panels to keep the utility bills to a minimum.
Sliding doors exiting the lounge room will lead you to the covered outdoor entertaining area and the serenity on offer in the lovely private garden, where many colourful parrots visit the bird bath and the water fountain trickles in the background.
What more could you ask for? Come for a visit and you won’t be disappointed.
• Wheelchair friendly three bedroom, ensuite home
• Wheelchair access to main bathroom and toilet
• Spacious main bedroom, walk-in robe, ensuite
• Built-in wardrobes to second and third bedrooms
• Kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Updated carpet and laminate flooring throughout
• Perfectly private, serene rear yard and pergola
• Double car garage with remote and internal access
• 16 solar panels designed to be power neutral
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Stiebel Eltron thermal powered hot water system
• Retrofitted double-glazed windows and doors
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 102.649sqm
Block size: 375sqm
Garage size: 37.158sqm
Rates: $2,604.7 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $2,053.6 per annum
Year Built: 2003