Fabulous Street, Better House, Awesome Garden!
If home is where the heart is then this is the home that will get your heart racing!
Charming, peaceful and beautifully located close to nearby schools, numerous parkland areas and with shopping and commercial precincts not far away.
No need for architects, interior designers or renovations here – the hard work is complete and the result is like being in a French provincial homestead; remarkable.
Gorgeous on the outside, the interior opens up a world of space and style in a layout that’s likely to suit singles, young couples and smart downsizers. There’s an open plan living/dining area, an inviting kitchen and you can easily just stroll outside to the generous timber deck which tantalisingly beckons to the outstanding vegetable gardens and backyard play centres.
The sleeping quarters feature four oversized bedrooms including a master with a stunning ensuite at one end of the home and the other three at the opposite end for a bit of privacy.
It’s an exciting choice for families and professionals alike. Four generous bedrooms and open living inside while outside there’s an inspiriting backyard and market like vegetable gardens that compliments the wide sweeping entertaining deck and surrounding. Well-configured backyard whether it’s for the avid gardener, those busy kids or the pets that just need to be near you or all of those elements at the same time.
• Four bedrooms, three with mirrored sliding door wardrobes
• Master with generous walk through robe and its own Juliet door & private deck
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking centre, rangehood, dishwasher and freestanding stainless steel island bench
• Open plan kitchen connects to the living room & outside entertaining
• Double french doors
• Brivis gas heating
• Entertaining balcony to entertain a large family and friends
• Excellent home garden; must be seen to be appreciated
• Stunning long fishpond
• Established colourful gardens, both front and rear
• Fantastic children’s play centre outside
• Chicken coop
• Worm farm
• Raised veggie beds
• Watering system
• UCV: $335,000
• Living size: 148sqm approximately
• Block size: 845sqm approximately
• EER: 1.0
Conveniently located just a short distance from Mount Rogers, natural reserves, close to a variety of schools, local Spence precincts, main arterial roads and Westfield Belconnen.
The owners are dead serious about their move to seek new ambitions elsewhere, so the opportunity is yours. Wait to haggle with the crowds or make an offer now and avoid missing out by being able to secure this home now.
A truly great chance to secure your better life home in 2019.