Gorgeous Family Home With Stunning Views
In the heart of the Valley, surrounded by quality homes and the picturesque outlook of the Brindabella Ranges, sits this immaculately presented and maintained family home.
Gorgeous inside and out, this well-loved home has been beautifully renovated throughout and offers an abundance of space, natural light and divine warmth. The home features three separate formal and informal living areas plus a fantastic entertaining deck overlooking some of the most incredible mountain views – where you can sit back and enjoy the snow on the peaks or a stunning evening sunset.
Accommodation includes a segregated master suite with walk-in robe and spacious renovated ensuite. Three additional bedrooms are well-located alongside the updated main bathroom, are generous in size and all equipped with built-in robes. A further room is located off the dining room and is currently used as a study. This can easily be reconverted to storage or garage space.
In the heart of the home, also with mountain views, the standout is the recently updated kitchen. Well-designed and simply stunning, it features a five-burner gas cooktop, double wall oven, dishwasher, generous cupboards and drawers, large pantry and stone bench tops.
As well as a stunning home, the garden is blooming and fruit and veggies are on their way. The double garage is fitted with remote access plus a door to the front verandah; additional off-street parking is aplenty as is the full height under house storage, perfect for your very own wine cellar.
• Immaculately presented and maintained family home
• Elevated position with stunning views to the Brindabella’s
• Beautifully renovated throughout with an abundance of natural light
• Three separate living areas – formal lounge/dining, open plan meals/family/kitchen and rumpus room
• Four large bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus storage/study off dining
• Segregated master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Stunning kitchen offering five burner gas cooktop, double oven, dishwasher, generous cupboard and bench space, large pantry and stone bench tops
• French doors from formal dining to outdoor entertaining
• Three-way bathroom including bath tub and separate toilet
• Built-in storage to laundry plus separate linen
• Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling and ceiling fans
• Large raised outdoor entertaining deck with insulated roof and spectacular views
• Attached double garage with remote access and door to verandah
• Plenty of additional off-street parking and side access to backyard
• Well-established and private front and rear gardens featuring Japanese Maple, Camellias, fruit trees, ferns, veggie patch
• Under house storage including storeroom/cellar
• Roof recently re-bedded and re-pointed
• Block: 739 sqm
• Living: 183.9 sqm (plus 12 sqm garage/storage currently used as study)
• Garage: 48.7 sqm
• EER: 3.0
Ideally located just a short drive to Tuggeranong CBD and easy access to the Tuggeranong Parkway and Monaro Highway; and within walking distance to local primary and high schools, public transport, Lanyon Market Place, sporting clubs, ovals plus walking trails and reserves.
This much loved family home and its location must be inspected to appreciate just how delightful it really is. Don’t miss your chance to secure this gorgeous property!